For todays post I thought I would cover one of my favorite fall trends, florals! 🌻🌻🌻 If you follow me on Instagram @strainejewelry you've probably seen the photos I've been posting from my New York trip and all the fun floral dresses I wore 💁🏼. Since you've most likely already seen those dresses, I picked out a few more fall floral favorites for you...
1. BLANKNYC, Embroidered Faux Leather Moto Jacket: I love a good leather jacket for fall, especially one thats on sale! I borrowed this jacket from @blondieonthego a few weeks back and got so many complements on it! You would never believe its faux leather and I love the stud detailing! This jacket was marked at $168 and is now marked down to $100.80!
2. Topshop, Jamie Embroidered High Waist Skinny Jeans: I love these embroidered jeans! I have a pair from Zara (that they no longer have online) that look just like these but they aren't quite as cute. These jeans are marked at $95.00, which I thought was a pretty good price for embroidered jeans!
3. Gucci, Dionysus small shoulder bag: Ok, so, obviously I have been obsessing over this bag since I first laid eyes on it! 😍 I love the vibrant colors of the flowers and the stud detailing. This bag is very pricey but I must say, if it was in my budget, I'd have to have it! 🙊 It will cost you a pretty penny (well lots of pretty pennies😜) at $4,200. 😳
4. Band of Gypsies, Abstract Floral Bouquet Bodysuit: This bodysuit is so fun and flirty! I thought it was a great find for the price, $69. Personally, I would wear this bodysuit with high waisted flared jeans or skinny jeans...I also like the velvet bell bottoms Revolve paired it with.
5. LPA, Jacket 618: You guys, how cute is this!?! I feel like I might have to buy this jacket 🙊...and that fur collar is just to die for! 😍 This jacket would be great to throw over your shoulders with leggings and a workout top to run errands in or dress it up with heels and some skinny jeans for a night on the town! This jacket will run you $238.
6. Jeffery Campbell, Total Ankle Bootie: I'm sure some of you are thinking this is taking the floral trend too far but I'd have to agree to disagree. I haven't seen any booties like these and I'm not gana lie, I am currently crushing pretty hard! These booties will run you $189.95.
7. Topshop, Kimono Embroidered Sweatshirt: Ok, I'm sure you all have seen lots of embroidered sweatshirts on your favorite bloggers but this one stood out to me...and it's officially in my Nordstrom online shopping cart 🙊! It is marked at $125.
8. Lovers + Friends, FELICITY MINI: How cute is this mini dress, y'all?!? I love the sleeves! This dress will cost you $188.
Ok so now onto one of my favorite dresses I wore in New York...
Click here to see the earrings I wore with this dress. These earrings are such a great neutral! I can't wait to wear them again!
Ok guys, I'm signing off for now! I'll be sending orders out the rest of the day and working on some new fall accessories! I can't wait to show you all what I have been working on! Here's a hint...chenille and fur 😍...and it goes on your head 😜.