I am currently sitting on the porch at my friends ranch in South Texas. It is gorgeous here! So far we have seen some really cool animals; zebras, water buffalos, baby pigs and lots of deer!
I'm not sure what all is on the agenda for today but I'm sure we'll have a great time! I hope you all are having a good weekend!
As some of you might already know, the Nordstrom fall sale just started and will last until November 12th! During this time they will be offering 40% off select items, which is a great deal if you ask me! Since fall weather hasn't really started yet here in Texas it's a great opportunity to grab a few great peices for the months to come!
Disclamer 👉🏻 Just from last night a few of these items have already sold out so I have found them on other websites for you all or linked similar items!
Below are a few of my favorites from the sale! Enjoy and happy shopping!
1. J Brand, 'Maria' Velvet Flare Pants: I am a sucker for a good flare jean! I love how they elongate your legs, I usually wear mine with wedges to make my legs look even longer! I have a pair just like these I got last season, they are a great staple for your winter wardrobe! These jeans are $208.50, they are only 15% off not 40% like the majority of the other items, I'm assuming thats because these won't really ever go out of style.
3. The Accessory Collective, Stripe Scarf: I love plaid scarves! I have at least four of them in my closet! 🙊 They are a great way to add a little pop of color to your outfit while staying warm! This scarf is such a steel, it will cost you $16.08. Theres only a few left of this scarf so here's another option incase this one is sold out!
4. Steve Madden, Yvette Embellished Bootie: If you saw my pearl blog post then these booties will look familiar to you! They are some of my absolute favorites this season! I own them and have already worn them so many times! They were originally $139.95 and are now marked down to $99.90. 🙌🏻
5. Free People, Ophelia Off The Shoulder Sweater: I love this sweater! I own it in the ivory color, it also comes in peach! My favorite thing about this sweater is it can also be worn as a dress! It was $148.00 and is now marked down to $87.99! It is so cozy, I will have to say you will need something to wear underneath it as the knitting is a little thin.
6. 1. Slate, Metallic Pleated Midi Skirt: I have been loving midi skirts! They are so feminine and classy! I have this midi skirt in the dress form. I actually wanted to skirt but they didn't have it when I bought the dress. It is on sale for $73.99.
7. Free People, Skyline Thermal Off the Sholder Tee: Who doesn't love a good off the shoulder tee! This tee comes in black as well as a pinky red color. It was $68.00 and is now marked down to $40.80. Theres just so much you can do with this tee, its such a great buy for the price and who doesn't love Free People's tees they are always so soft and comfortable! ☺️
8. Kendall + Kylie, Anabel Knit Over the Knee Boot: If you don't own a pair of over the knee boots yet, girl, it's time! 😜 They are so great for fall! I have been wearing mine non stop this season! These were marked at $224.95 and are now marked down to $134.96 they only have a few sizes left so I would grab these while you can! I love these because they stretch and stay up on your leg without scrunching down like a lot of over the knee boots! 👉🏻 If they don't have your size on the Nordstrom website I'd check here, to purchase them from Amazon. They are $157.50 on Amazon, but at least they have more size options!