Happy Friday! I am currently sitting on the airplane headed to NYC! Ahh, I can not wait! We had the best time last night celebrating my besties (@blondieonthego) birthday! I already have sparation aniexty from her lol! We went to the airport together today (see picture at the bottom) but she's headed to LA not NYC 😒.
Anyways, I figured today I would do a blog post on my current favorite athletic gear since after all, it is my typical uniform! 😜
1. Lululemon, Wunder Under Hi-Rise Tight: If you don't own a pair of these I highly suggest you go ahead and invest in at least one pair! They literally feel like you are naked! I love that they are high waisted and suck your tummy in! I own three pairs and I'm currently wearing them right now!
2. '47, NY Yankees Ball Cap: Since I am headed to NY I figured I'd include this hat! I LOVE baseball hats when your hair isn't on point! It's such an easy way to look cute and not have to worry about doing your hair! I own this hat with the larger NY logo.
3. Valentino, Camouflage Sneaker: How cute are these y'all!! I don't own them but I wish I did! I'm currently in love with the designer sneaker trend. If your going to invest in some designer sneakers I would suggest these or a pair from Gucci.
4. Ban.do, Cash Money Earphones: Obviously obsessing over these! You will need a converter if you have the new I phone though.
5. Koral, Lustrous Legging: I thought these leggings were too cute! They can be worn to the gym or dressed up with heels for a night out on the town!
6. Bose, QuietComfort 25 Wireless Headphones: These are my go-to headphones, my dad gave them to me last year for Christmas and I use them alll the time! Mainly when I'm at the gym and sometimes when I travel. I was worried about them getting sweaty when I work out but mine still look brand new! 💁🏼
7. Ban.do, Gym Bag: I thought this bag was funny and obviously love that it's pink! I'm currently really into all things graphic; t-shirts, pants, etc. basically anything that makes a statement!
8. Ban.do, Glitter Bomb Water Bottle: I saw this water bottle at Paper Source in Houston and almost bought it. Im not sure why I didn't but I think I'm going to have to go back and pick it up! The photo really doesn't do it justice, it is so cute in person and has "floating" glitter in it.
9. Nike, Air Max Thea Rose Gold Metallic Tennis Shoes: I saw these shoes on Instagram and I had to have them! It did take me awhile to find them and I'm sure you can find them from other suppliers but I bought mine off Amazon ☺️.
I hope you enjoyed this post! I'm wrapping up for now and headed to Soho area to get a much deserved reflexology massage with my girlfriend, Jade (@ladymortazavi)! Hope y'all have a fabulous rest of your weekend! I can't wait to share with you all the fun things I have planned in the Big Apple! 🚕🍎