Hey Guys! Ok, so...I am currently crushing hard on everything pearl and I'm sure most you are as well! This is such a hot trend for fall and here are a few of my favorites...
Oh and I have a little surprise for you...I have found you a few dupes/less expensive options for my favs pictured above. I will try to do this in the majority of my fashion posts!
1. Jacket: This Free People jacket ($148) is just too cute, I couldn't resist...I bought it! I have worn it two times so far. Once, over my shoulders with a sequined mini skirt and heels, and the other time, tied around my waist with jean shorts, a oversized sweater and heels.
Dupe: This is not an exact dupe but this jean jacket from Fashion Nova will only cost you $32.99 and will help you achieve the same look!
2. Heels: These Stuart Weitzman heels ($455) are to die for! Something tells me you could easily walk a mile in them too!
Dupe: While I am obsessed with the Stuart Weitzman heels above I'm just not sure if the pearl heel trend will be around forever so personally I'd opt for these Madden Girl heels instead. They are basically the exact same except these are only $49!
3. Espadrilles: These Chanel espadrilles are to die for!! Confession...I bought them...I had to have them y'all! Personally I think they are by far the cutest espadrilles Chanel has ever made!
Dupe: No dupes available for these! Sorry guys, in my opinion you just can't compare these to any other espadrilles!
5. Jean Skirt: I figured I'd include this skirt because I got a lot of questions about mine in my Instagram DM (click here to see my post in this skirt) The one I have is from Zara, it is no longer available, but I found this dupe for you from Fashion Nova for $32.99. I'm pretty sure mine was at least double that!
6. Choker: This choker is brand new and a part of my fall line! You can purchase it here. Oh and its only $32...talk about a steal!
7. Belt: I'm sure you guys have already seen this pearl Gucci belt and if your like me, it was love at first sight! It does come in multiple colors and sizes. The smallest one starts at $450.
8. Handbag: Gucci does it again! Obsessed with all of the Gucci Pearl Padlock handbags! I haven't purchased one...yet...but if I do, I will certainly have a hard time deciding on which one!
Dupe: I dont know if I'd call this Asos handbag a dupe because it doesn't look anything like the Padlock bag but it is a less expensive option on a cute pearl purse and it's only $26.
9. Jeans: These Zara jeans are some of my absolute favorites! They are $69 and totally worth it! I purchased these right before my trip to New York in May, honestly I am pretty surprised they are still on the Zara website! (click here to see my IG post of me in these jeans in Time Square) As soon as two of my besties, @blondieonthego and @ashtonverriengia, saw mine they immediately ordered some for themselves as well!
Dupe: If you don't think you will wear pearl jeans as much as I do, I would suggest ordering these from Francescas, they are $48 but they currently have an additional 20% OFF their entire site! I also found these from Nasty Gal for $50. Deciding on which one to buy will depend on if you are more of a Francescas or more of a Nasty Gal type.
10. Sweater: Dying over this cropped Zara sweater! I haven't purchased it yet but it's on my list! It is $59
11. Earrings: These edgy pearl St. Raine earrings are a part of my fall line and add the perfect touch to any outfit! They are $32 and the perfect dupe for the Dior ones which will run you about $600.
12. Choker: This St. Raine choker is a white lace choker with a string of pearls connected through the center. It is $42
Below are some of my other favorite St. Raine pearl jewels. The best way to find these would be go to my website www.strainejewelry.com and where it says "search" type: pearl
Happy shopping! For those of you who made it to the bottom of this post here's a little treat for you...15% OFF your purchase on www.strainejewelry.com with coupon code: BLOGLOVE
Au revoir for now!